Challenge #4

    A small post before the challenge.  I can say that Liz and I started out the morning with great expectations for our shared day off.  We dreamt of having a picnic in the beautiful park, paddle boating in front of the art museum, and finishing off with a trip to the wax museum. Sounds great right?  The picnic was cold/rained out so we ate in the car- which was no biggie.  We re-thought the paddle boat experience and decided instead to head to tadpole pond.... no tadpoles.  Alright spirits still high we try to navigate to the wax museum. Key word: try. After circling downtown, ending up in a neighboring state, almost getting t-boned (my bad), and finally paying for parking; the museum was closed. All we could do was laugh. To reward ourselves for the ridiculousness we headed towards a gelato store. Any guesses what happened? No parking!  We did end up at a frozen yogurt place so all is well. A nice drive home and we were exhausted from our day out.

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

I can't speak for Liz but I have plenty of bad habits.  The main root of all of them is my ability to over-analyze anything! I have some OCD tendencies but sometimes I really over think some things.  This is something I am working very hard on fixing. Along with this is my pessimistic outlook. I'd say I have been  about 80% successful in changing my habits.

0 comments:

Aiden & Elizabeth

Aiden & Elizabeth

About Us

We're just your average midwest couple trying to start our family in an unconventional way. We are excited, terrified, and every emotion in between. While we are not keeing our fingers crossed, we are hoping for a short and sweet ttc journey.