Fear of Commitment?

  I find it ironic in my last (real) post that I talked about being more dedicated to my blog and yet I haven't posted in a week. I am so trying to be better, you just can't see it. I caved and signed up for a twitter account. Hopefully, that will be linked very soon.  I think that will let us make mini posts in between long winded ramblings.
  In other news it feels like when you're trying to get pregnant, everyone is having babies! Sometimes it is very hard to deal with reality while other times it is refreshing to dive in and experience the joyous moments.  The past few weeks have been a mixture of both. Two amazing friends got to meet their baby girl a little over a week ago. In that same week a childhood friend, high school friend, and acquaintance had their babies. Also in that same week we were notified that someone we know is pregnant, but this is a strained relationship.  Recently one of Liz's coworkers lost her baby at 21 weeks. So it has been a very baby oriented time.
  We are so ready to have our family. The itch is only getting greater. Luckily we have found at least one donor we really like, and will be picking out back ups soon. Each day we have little snippets of conversations about things we were looking forward to.  I know Liz will be a great mother and can't wait to see the joy in her face when we finally have our family.
  We are keeping busy in the meantime.  This coming weekend we will be watching a friend's 15 month old for two days and nights.  The little guy is awesome, but we're crazy.   This week I'm going to try to toddler proof the house. We'll probably just leave it that way and then no worries when we actually have a baby!
 My apologies for the very scatter brained post. Hopefully the next one will be a little more put together.

0 comments:

Aiden & Elizabeth

Aiden & Elizabeth

About Us

We're just your average midwest couple trying to start our family in an unconventional way. We are excited, terrified, and every emotion in between. While we are not keeing our fingers crossed, we are hoping for a short and sweet ttc journey.