Pass the Soup

I can fully admit that generally when it comes to illness and pain, I am a wimp.  However, the last few days have really knocked me off my feet.  I lasted a whole 30 minutes before being asked to leave work.  So for now I'm enjoying my day of napping.
In other news, we have gas!  Natural gas is pumping through lines and into the appropriate appliances. It only took nearly a month, $320 in supplies, and eight trips by the utility workers to find out the regulator on the outside of the house was broke the entire time.  The good news is everything but two feet of piping has been replaced and should be leak free for quite some time. We are happy to finally be taking showers that don't require boiling water on the stove.
Liz has been promoted and is now working as both a nurse educator and charge nurse.  I admire how hard she works.  She is a great nurse and I know she will make a big difference in the hospital.  I could go on and on about her.  I love my wife with all my heart.  She treats me so well, and I am incredibly lucky to have her in my life.
We are hoping to narrow down our donor choices this weekend. AF keeps popping around and confusing me.  I had such textbook cycles before and since we started TTC my organs have revolted. We're so excited to get started again. The overanalysis has already started and we aren't officially in a cycle yet.

0 comments:

Aiden & Elizabeth

Aiden & Elizabeth

About Us

We're just your average midwest couple trying to start our family in an unconventional way. We are excited, terrified, and every emotion in between. While we are not keeing our fingers crossed, we are hoping for a short and sweet ttc journey.