A little more homegrown...

  There has been a lot of difficulties in our life lately.  While trying to fight negativity, I have been reminded of all the wonderful things in my life. Firstly my amazing wife. Where would I be without her? We met when I was just a baby dyke at a private Catholic college.  When I saw her I fell immediately, especially because I knew I couldn't have her.  The second time we saw each other I knew she'd have my heart forever.  I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment since. Liz allowed me to be myself after an extremely destructive relationship.  Today as we were running around town I was reminded again of how truly lucky I am to have her as my wife.


One of our first dates
   Secondly, I am so extremely happy to live in a very diverse city. We have so many events, stores, and places to explore. In order to take full advantage of the city we decided to go exploring.  We had a delicious lunch at a deli, shopped at an entirely local and organic market, and browsed a few non-chain craft stores. To anyone else it might be boring, but we enjoyed ourselves, each other, and our city. Oh and little miss "I don't eat anything green" loved this snack so much it was gone before we got home.

   In order to enjoy the good in life I have decided to stick with this mantra:
I am worthy. I am strong. I will not allow negative people or actions to influence my being. I am taking a pledge to take better care of myself. I will defend my family to the end.

0 comments:

Aiden & Elizabeth

Aiden & Elizabeth

About Us

We're just your average midwest couple trying to start our family in an unconventional way. We are excited, terrified, and every emotion in between. While we are not keeing our fingers crossed, we are hoping for a short and sweet ttc journey.